• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

New Radio

embalmer42

Apr 5, 2005
texas
Where is the best place on the net to but a new export radio??? like a ranger 6900 and a connex 4800 dxl?? gonna buy both at the same time.

thanks
bobby

Well this is the most debated question these days. Are you gonna buy them and then send them somewhere else to be tuned? Or do you want to buy them and have them tuned then?

Boy that is going to open a

canofworms.jpg

Personally only buy from Larry at The Quackshack
He is honest, has very competative prices and his customer service is second to none. You can call them and most of the time you get him on the phone. He is good people and these days, they are hard to find

Well I have saw in the past you been happy with Bob's CB. You might check him out. Richard at SS8541 Electronics is another.

Bobby,

I will have to agree with folks on two of these....
1)...Try the "Quackshack"..I purchased my S-3 from Larry,very happy with his service and price ;) 8)
2) Or Bobs. (he is moving again,check his web site ;) )
A good friend purchased his S-9 and was quite pleased with service ( he drove Bob crazy for 2 weeks) and price...

And as far as the SS8541 shop,have we ever heard anything bad about him :?: ..Good people usually don't need alot of hype...

Good luck on your purchases....And if you call Larry,don't be afraid to say this" 'lil Dog" sent you that way 8) 8)

Snoope back hiding in the snow............GO PATRIOTS

Embalmer42,

You, sir are quite welcome. ;) ...I can remember awhile back (too long ago,do not want to give our ages away ;) 8) ) that someone gave me advice on where to purchase a radio....It was great advice and I still enjoy that radio :D :D ..

One quick note on "QuackShack" packages.....They might just be labeled "Pepperidge Farm" boxes..Fed-Ex man almost left my "Packaged S-3" with a neighbor....I reminded him it needed a "Signature"...He showed me mine :twisted: :p ... then again that is for another thread :LOL: :eek: :LOL: ;) ..

Bobby,tell me when and how you like your new "Toy"...

Snoope back hiding in the snow.........

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.