• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

New to me 2m all mode

I hate to be the bearer of bad news,,,,,,,

That radio is absolute J U N K!

Since I am an administrator here and do not want our members to suffer with this junk, you can send me the radio and I will make sure your suffering is minimized :D ;) :whistle:

I am only in Illinois, not far from you, so shipping should be cheap

oh yeah, I will get right on that sir, keep watching your mail box :p

Reactions: 1 person
2 mtr ssb

If we would all give our state and location such as SOUTHERN INDIANA, perhaps some club members could ATTEMPT a qso on 2 meter ssb, usually one state across is sometimes easy and with SPRING coming should have some openings.

DOCTOR..SOUTHERN INDIANA.

MR FIX..Where did you get the quad for 2

If we would all give our state and location such as SOUTHERN INDIANA, perhaps some club members could ATTEMPT a qso on 2 meter ssb, usually one state across is sometimes easy and with SPRING coming should have some openings.

DOCTOR..SOUTHERN INDIANA.

MR FIX..Where did you get the quad for 2

ok... yes good point. lol, it's MR. EFFECTS. I got the 2m 4 element quad at the hardware store...

I know this is an old thread but I ran a TR-9000 for years. Excellent radio despite its limitations (compared to today's stuff). I ran it mobile and used an ICOM 275H in the house. The Tr-9000 has a very solid receiver that can hear a pin drop thousand miles away.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.