• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

new to shortwave

SANGEAN ATS-803A

Got one of the old SANGEAN ATS-803A.Works real well.Thinking of putting it up for sale.Have the power supply and i think i have the manual for it.If not it is online.What is a good price for it:confused:It is in good shape everything works well.Let me know a good price for it:pop:Now i listen to my REALISTIC DX-100:cool:I love the sound of THE OLD RADIOS(y)Email me and let me know a good price for it:pop: coathanger2AT verizon.net:angry:SORRY MY KEY BOARD NOT WORKING:headbang TIME FOR A NEW ONE.73s coathanger N.E P.A.

I have the Radio Shack DX-398 radio which is made by Sangean, it is the same as the Sangean 909. It is a good radio. Now I have bought the Grundig G3 Globe Traveler from Radio Shack and I think it has better performance overall and it even pulls in the weaker stations that the DX-398 couldn't get and that is with the built-in whip antenna. Also it has SSB USB and LSB and it has a Sync feature. It gets all the amateur bands and it has many features that radios didn't have before. Of course you should consider that the DX-398 was made about 10 years ago so it was good for its time.
By the way does any of you guys have any comments about the Grundig G3?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.