• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

No More RadioactiveRadio's

I don't think he is anymore.

I don't think he's been a sponsor over there for some time now. I wonder if surface mount technology played a part in this? The new radios seem to be more stable and not everyone with a $5 soldering iron can hack on them...seems to be a win win.
Yep. Radio Active has not been a sponsor there for quite sometime... I will say tho that I bought a General Lee from Mike about 10 years ago, and didn't have a problem with it, and it did what is was suppose to do...But...that was at least 10 years ago...Seams like most of his negative feed back's started later on...

I wonder if now we can go to the clown site and proceed to bash RAR without getting banned?

Nah.....I dunno about you but I have better things to do, besides if Mike already dug his own grave....

I wonder if now we can go to the clown site and proceed to bash RAR without getting banned?

Nah.....I dunno about you but I have better things to do, besides if Mike already dug his own grave....

Nope. You can barely mention a brand that isn't a sponsor. Nothing negative can be said about any tech or vendor...even if your trying to keep a donating member from getting ripped off.

Reactions: 222DBFL

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.