• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

No Results!

C2

Aug 3, 2005
Man, it took me a long time to find the Post New Thread* button! I'm sure that's me. I have the same problem with Yahoo! mail now that they moved the Send button to the bottom of your composed email, that's were I was looking for the reply once...

OK, I searched for SDR, just those three letters and got no results. I know there is a lot of SDR discussion on here.

* and I'm just going to expound on that. There is a nice element here for the entirety of this forum threads. Starting with the Heading of the element (Forum Help and Info), everything interacting with this forum should be contained within that element, not orphaned off and left to float alone. Look, there are page numbers 1,2,3 ->10 and the thread starter and time and all those headings... Why is the "Post New Thread" button completely orphaned off, left hanging out on the edge on the other side of the Chat window above the ad banners, and in a totally different color scheme than the other buttons (such as Quote/Reply, etc.)? I know that's a ZenFro thing, but it's the kind of thing like moving the Send button to the bottom of the email. The only way that particular thing could get worse is when they decide to label the button something like, "Start a new Conversation..."

Last edited:

Man, it took me a long time to find the Post New Thread* button! I'm sure that's me. I have the same problem with Yahoo! mail now that they moved the Send button to the bottom of your composed email, that's were I was looking for the reply once...

OK, I searched for SDR, just those three letters and got no results. I know there is a lot of SDR discussion on here.

* and I'm just going to expound on that. There is a nice element here for the entirety of this forum threads. Starting with the Heading of the element (Forum Help and Info), everything interacting with this forum should be contained within that element, not orphaned off and left to float alone. Look, there are page numbers 1,2,3 ->10 and the thread starter and time and all those headings... Why is the "Post New Thread" button completely orphaned off, left hanging out on the edge on the other side of the Chat window above the ad banners, and in a totally different color scheme than the other buttons (such as Quote/Reply, etc.)? I know that's a ZenFro thing, but it's the kind of thing like moving the Send button to the bottom of the email. The only way that particular thing could get worse is when they decide to label the button something like, "Start a new Conversation..."

I found a configuration problem between the minimum search length and the dbms full text minimum search length. I've changed the software to match the dbms setting (4 characters), so problems like this should go away. I CAN change both settings down to 3 characters, which might be useful, but it requires a restart of the database server.

Regarding the placement of the "Post new thread" button: I don't disagree with you, but it's fairly complicated to change. Basically I would have to hack up the software code on this one. You should see some of the debates over at xenforo on this topic...

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?