• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Noise Toy Sound CD

TheRealPorkchop

Certified Sith Pimp
Aug 25, 2015
NC
Yes, I know the general thoughts and opinions on these things but like I've said previously, it's not about you it's about the consumer.

So I had the CD put out by Redman and mine has decided it doesn't want to cooperate anymore. Does anyone have one they can upload somewhere so that I could grab a copy of it?

This is what happens when you let people borrow your stuff and when you're too lazy (or busy) to copy the thing off onto an HD beforehand.

Ok, so nobody has hammered me about this and since I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy inside, here's what I'm gonna do...

I ordered the CD's from a wholesaler today. When I get them I'll upload them and post links here for anyone else that happens to wants this nonsense.

Consider it my x-mas present to you guys.

I've got one I bought off ebay it seems but the guy who copied it must have burned it too fast and definitely didn't verify the burn. Half the tracks don't work but oh well.

A new one is on the way and I'll share it with everyone, cause, well it's my money and I'm a sharing guy.

I've ripped a few on the tube myself, I personally don't have any in my radios but some guys do.

I've got one I bought off ebay it seems but the guy who copied it must have burned it too fast and definitely didn't verify the burn. Half the tracks don't work but oh well.

That's the one I have. I can't remember where I got it from. A lot of duplicate tracks and many don't play at all.

Yes, I know the general thoughts and opinions on these things but like I've said previously, it's not about you it's about the consumer.

So I had the CD put out by Redman and mine has decided it doesn't want to cooperate anymore. Does anyone have one they can upload somewhere so that I could grab a copy of it?

This is what happens when you let people borrow your stuff and when you're too lazy (or busy) to copy the thing off onto an HD beforehand.
There are couple of guys in my area who constantly key the mic with annoying toy sounds and that's when I utilize the most important (on-off) switch on my radio.
Signed: Recon 881 Central NY

I think i have had to use microsoft edge and go through a bunch of screens until i got to the download page. downloading now thanks

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated