• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Noise toys?

Nov 2, 2015
Just got a few radios from ebay. One was trashed because of these parts. I know they are noise toys. I understand there is only one way to tell what they do or say. But there are 4 with 3 different types. Anyone ever seen these or have an idea what they are?

If I throw them away without know what they are they will be gold. Just the way my luck goes

Attachments

• 1459219277379643462911.jpg
    1459219277379643462911.jpg
    721.7 KB · Views: 30

Just got a few radios from ebay. One was trashed because of these parts. I know they are noise toys. I understand there is only one way to tell what they do or say. But there are 4 with 3 different types. Anyone ever seen these or have an idea what they are?

If I throw them away without know what they are they will be gold. Just the way my luck goes

If I where you,I will try to sell them on ebay,with a disclosure as NOT WORKING for spare parts only

You will be amazed how many people like to use those toys to annoy others :whistle:

2 are old school eprom,1 roger bleep and the last one a Mr. Jiggs Beep/Chirp # BC-1

Check this old post http://www.worldwidedx.com/threads/large-lot-of-new-noise-toys-roger-beeps-ect.88073/

Hope this helps

Reactions: gamegetter

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.