• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Noise toys?

Nov 2, 2015
Just got a few radios from ebay. One was trashed because of these parts. I know they are noise toys. I understand there is only one way to tell what they do or say. But there are 4 with 3 different types. Anyone ever seen these or have an idea what they are?

If I throw them away without know what they are they will be gold. Just the way my luck goes

Attachments

• 1459219277379643462911.jpg
    1459219277379643462911.jpg
    721.7 KB · Views: 30

Just got a few radios from ebay. One was trashed because of these parts. I know they are noise toys. I understand there is only one way to tell what they do or say. But there are 4 with 3 different types. Anyone ever seen these or have an idea what they are?

If I throw them away without know what they are they will be gold. Just the way my luck goes

If I where you,I will try to sell them on ebay,with a disclosure as NOT WORKING for spare parts only

You will be amazed how many people like to use those toys to annoy others :whistle:

2 are old school eprom,1 roger bleep and the last one a Mr. Jiggs Beep/Chirp # BC-1

Check this old post http://www.worldwidedx.com/threads/large-lot-of-new-noise-toys-roger-beeps-ect.88073/

Hope this helps

Reactions: gamegetter

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    BLACKOUT HF
  • @ BJ radionut:
    I am beginning the packing process...XENIA bound Going "Lite": this year....2 items for sale...Rig #1 = FT-920/Gud to Ex condition/Hand Mike/pwr cord/manual (NO BOX) ... #2 = My 1 owner FT-950....EX condition...Original Shipping Double Box/Factory Manual/Never used hand mike...Booths 9107-9111...Ya'al come by say hello...
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Incoming Region Produces X3 Solar Flare
    May 15, 2024 @ 14:55 UTC
    Another major solar flare, but this time from an active region just beginning to turn into view off the east limb. It is possible that the group responsible is old AR 3654 from the previous rotation. The latest flare, an X2.99 event just peaked at 14:38 UTC (May 15). Stay tuned