• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

NOS Cobra 148GTL made in the Philippines

C-W

Jan 24, 2012
Hi all I am new to this site.
I have ben out of the CB world for many years and have just recently decided to get back into it again. I just scored a new old stock 148GTL that was in the original box and had never been powered up since it was tested at the factory when it was make in 1991. I tested it last night and it is incredible!
Now I have a delima. Do I use this thing or just put it back in the box as an investment. My intentions were to modify it a bit and use it but thing is a classic so I am kinda torn as to what I shoud do.
Any advise will be appreciated.
Thanks
C-W

A Tram D201 is a classic, a nice set of Eagles are classics, a virgin Cobra 2000 GTL in an unopened box is a classic.

Crack that bad boy open, mod it right, and put it on air.
It will not put your kids through college, but it will give you a lot of fun.(y)

Hi all I am new to this site.
I have ben out of the CB world for many years and have just recently decided to get back into it again. I just scored a new old stock 148GTL that was in the original box and had never been powered up since it was tested at the factory when it was make in 1991. I tested it last night and it is incredible!
Now I have a delima. Do I use this thing or just put it back in the box as an investment. My intentions were to modify it a bit and use it but thing is a classic so I am kinda torn as to what I shoud do.
Any advise will be appreciated.
Thanks
C-W

It's not a Copo Camaro, Hemi Dart, or a Boss 429 Mustang.......use it and stomp on all the exports that are all bark and no bite!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.