• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

NOS??????

Why don't you ask the seller a question just to see if they'll answer you and what they say. I had one get sharp with me about wasting their time if I wasn't a serious about buying their product. Another wouldn't answer even after I received the radio I bought from them,the radio wasn't NOS. I'll call them on the carpet before Ebay just to shake them up a bit if they're being shady.

Don't look preserved too good!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 11
I sent him a message asking about the faceplate scratches and he says it's because they didn't pack things too well in the old days, so it moved around in the box a lot over the years.

of course it's NOS, nasty old shit.
just kidding, I didn't ask.

Reactions: 2 people
Looks like a stored in the basement superstorm sandy collectible complete with water corrosion on the back of the radio.
I love ebay statements like:
" It has been stored in a temperature controlled environment" when what they really mean is it was in the box in the trunk of my uncles 69 valiant for the last 30 years.

Jeff

Looks like a stored in the basement superstorm sandy collectible complete with water corrosion on the back of the radio.
I love ebay statements like:
" It has been stored in a temperature controlled environment" when what they really mean is it was in the box in the trunk of my uncles 69 valiant for the last 30 years.

Jeff

I didn't know Cobra, back in the old days, also included a AM-FM/CB antenna adaptor too.
Maybe NOS could mean Old Stock, just NEW to the seller. :laugh:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.