• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Oil Filled Antenna

Got off IH635 onto Military Parkway a couple days ago and heard somebody a'hollerin’ for “JJD”.

Musta needed a Predator.

Since I been stuck at home recovering from my surgery for the last month, I been getting on the radio talking to locals just about every afternoon on 19 and 28...Give me a holler when your in the area...Should be able to hear me just about anywhere in the Dallas area...I'm in the Southeast corner of the County, but have no problems talking west to Irving or north up towards Garland and McKinney.

Reactions: Slowmover
Since I been stuck at home recovering from my surgery for the last month, I been getting on the radio talking to locals just about every afternoon on 19 and 28...Give me a holler when your in the area...Should be able to hear me just about anywhere in the Dallas area...I'm in the Southeast corner of the County, but have no problems talking west to Irving or north up towards Garland and McKinney.

I knew I was in your general neighborhood over there. That was on AM-19 around 1230. Someone trying to reach you, I think.

I now live over by Lake Worth in FTW.

If I come into the ‘plex via IH20 or 30 I’ll crank her up.

Get well soon!

Last edited:
Reactions: jessejamesdallas

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.