1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice

Oktoberfest

Discussion in 'Scrap Radio (So Cal Radio Amateur Project) Club' started by N6ADA, Sep 15, 2015.

1. N6ADA

N6ADA Member

Bobtoberfest this year will be October 3rd 6PM in Corona.

This event is open to K9KAO system users only. Spouses are encouraged to come! Adults only please.

Entry requirement : six pack German beer that will be added to the community trough.

If you have not yet signed up on Facebook, please RSVP to my email the total that are in your party to help me plan. Also, let me know if you would like to bring a dish to share. I will supply the brats & buns. Bottled water will also be available.

Hope to see many of you!

Thanks,
    Bob
    N6ADA@yahoo.com

2. OCMike

OCMike Member

I'm in +1. My YL will be joining me. R.S.V.P. sent via email Bob.

KK6MJO likes this.
  3. The War Wagon

The War Wagon Active Member

After Action Report? :LOL:

4. kg6fib

kg6fib Member

YA WHERES THE PICS ?