• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

ON THE OTHER END OF THE PRICE SCALE . . . .

unit_399,
The black faceplate is a decal from gammaraygraphics.com
He also supplied the black faceplate decal for the recent restoration of an SB-220 I did for a friend. (Chronicled on this forum)

I recently finished a 148GTL that I have been trying to refurb off and on for about 3 or 4 years. The bezel and faceplate of the 148GTl was in horrible condition. I bought a new bezel* and all new knobs from Barkett Electronics but he did not have a faceplate. I like the looks of the black faceplate (the 139XLR spoiled me) so ordered one for the 148 and added the 138XLR faceplate to the order. Kind of a "Big Brother-Little Brother" thing.
View attachment 61165
*The bezel I ordered from Barkett Electronics was the Galaxy Front Bezel for DX 33 / 44 / 77 Connex 3300/3300HP.
With a little creative use of epoxy, it fit the 148GTL (Made in the Malaysia version) perfectly.

David

Maybe this won't take as much "creative use of epoxy".

Reactions: Holydvr

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated