• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Optima MK3, Midland speaker, MC-46 clone mic, Genuine HM-36 mic, Sirio 4000 w/mag mount, Misc items

mroneeyedboh

Mar 9, 2014
I found out radio isn't for me, so they are off to someone else now... The items are not that old 6-7 mths if that. I have turned them on 10 times maybe. All items are in great condition. Im paypal verified and I have been a member for years. Im looking to sell the items in lots if possible to eliminate my trips to the Postal Office. You have to add in total shipping too, though the USPS flat rate would be around 10-15$.

Yeticom Optima MK3 $250.00
Tuned by DTB radio ( still have receipt ). I still have the unused original power cable, comes with mic, bracket ( I have to sand down the inside a bit where it contacts the radio, as there was a few sharp edges. Comes with original mic, also a HD 13' power cable that I used with a pack of new power cord terminal ends/connectors.
Midland 21-406 external speaker. $15.00
Speaker is surprisgly loud, and clear. Worked great in my truck, the few times Ive used it.I never had the volume up past 1/2, very nice unit.

206mzw4.png

MC-46 clone mic $15.00

Works best with the Optima IMO.

Genuine HM-36 - $30.00
This is a genuine Japanese HM-36 that I bought from a member here.

6nxzpe.jpg

Sirio 4000 with Sirio 145pl mas base 85.00

Antenna was trimmed about 1/4". Works great, what they say a bout them is true, at least compared to my Wilson.
- Sorry no picture yet, the antenna is on the truck still. I can get some it its sale binding... -
I also have three- 3' RG-58 patch cables. All are soldered, two are generic ( male/male ends ) and one is a USA made one from MPD Digital ( male/female ends ) off of Amazon, female to female so-29 splice, and a Workman SWR meter. Also an older USA Wilson mag base.

- - No photo yet, its still on the vehicle - -

Generics - $5.00 a piece
MPD Digital - $10.00
Splice-$ 3.00
Workman SWR meter - $15.00
Wilson mag base - $30.00

2yy2pv8.jpg

If you are interested in any of this make an offer. I will do a good deal for the whole package above. Its pretty much a complete setup for a vehicle. It performs great and will get out there no problem. Check the reviews on the Optima MK3.

For the radio and the two mics Id take 285 plus S&H. For all of the patch cables and SWR meter, Id take 28 plus shipping. Also if you're paying PP add 4% for their fees or send the another way. Thanks!!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.