• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

ORIGINAL ASTATIC SIVLER EAGLE MICROPHONE,

cbkidd1

May 3, 2005
pa.
I have for sale one astatic silver eagle microphone made in march of 1977, The microphone is in great physical and working condition, I forgot that i still had this after all these years, I have the box but the bottom outside and top outside are missing, Microphone has only been used a few times since new, It is in great shape, I am asking 80.00 plus 18.00 shipping, USPS priority mail with tracking info. Payment to be made by Paypal gift,

Attachments

• web.mail.comcast.net 1.jpg
    web.mail.comcast.net 1.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 25
  • web.mail.comcast.net 2.jpg
    web.mail.comcast.net 2.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 27
  • web.mail.comcast.net 7.jpg
    web.mail.comcast.net 7.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 27
  • web.mail.comcast.net 8.jpg
    web.mail.comcast.net 8.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 28
  • web.mail.comcast.net 4.jpg
    web.mail.comcast.net 4.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 26
  • web.mail.comcast.net 6.jpg
    web.mail.comcast.net 6.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 27
  • web.mail.comcast.net 5.jpg
    web.mail.comcast.net 5.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 25
  • web.mail.comcast.net 3.jpg
    web.mail.comcast.net 3.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 24

Hey, I just got the funds. You need to send me your home address. So i can make the shipping label.

I have for sale one astatic silver eagle microphone made in march of 1977, The microphone is in great physical and working condition, I forgot that i still had this after all these years, I have the box but the bottom outside and top outside are missing, Microphone has only been used a few times since new, It is in great shape, I am asking 80.00 plus 18.00 shipping, USPS priority mail with tracking info. Payment to be made by Paypal gift,

good day
is this a final editron d104 silver eagle mice please let me no thank you

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.