• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Original D-104 (Non Amplified) Mic wiring help please

Your in luck. I happen to have a 9 wire Un amplified d104.... u still need help ? I can post a picture of what needs to be soldered inside. Sometimes the amplified d104s over drive certain radios.

Thanks guys for all your help...

The reason I asked it because the mic element in the UG8's WERE different than ALL the other amplified mics!!

And yes Vanilla Sky... pics would be great as long as you can tell me which of the nine wires go to the four pin plug.

Thanks,
John

Thanks guys for all your help...

The reason I asked it because the mic element in the UG8's WERE different than ALL the other amplified mics!!

And yes Vanilla Sky... pics would be great as long as you can tell me which of the nine wires go to the four pin plug.

Thanks,
John

Hi, john.

It may be simpler to get a 4 wire cable and attach it to a four pin plug and, I can send photo of picture. I can only find my simple d104 bad news rat chewed the cable bastards !..... u only use three wires successfully for 4 pin cb radios.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.