• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

OTHER FORUM MEMBERS POSTING HERE!

I just wanted to mention, to those in charge of this forum. That you guys, "the administration" are doing an EXCELLENT job on World Wide II, this time round. I have been reading your forum for almost 1 year. I like a forum that is not prejudice. And that is what you have going on here in my opinion :bounce And Yes, I am a profesional a$$ kisser ;) Keep up the good work!!

if your in a forum who says "you will be banned for posting on another forum" then tell that forum to **** off... becouse all thay care about is the members list and post count and not what goes on, and there admins should be shot. a forum is for help,information and all around something to do when your board...and if other admins have a problem with there members posting on other forums then sorry about there luck, its a free country

Are you guys talking about 1 stop forum? I've applied there several times and I've yet to recieve a password or confirmation of registration so really don't want to join 1 stop forum if that's the way they do things.

I have been a member of 1 Stops forum for over two years now and have not had any trouble and do not anticipate having any either....It does seem strange that one would or could get banned for being a member elsewhere, that does not sound rite at all, as always there are two sides too every story......73 Mike :D

My worst is Copper! I made a few posts on there and the nazi lonnie didnt agree with my thoughts so he didnt allow the post yet bashed me for it without allowing anyone to see what I posted. His theory of electronics is not always 100%. Not that I admit that I am 100% but allow me the chance to give my view! Not him its his view only and when you push it he calls the "forummaster" and gets you banned. If thats the way they want to run it so be it there are plenty of other online shops to buy from.

PREMIERCBER said:
My worst is Copper! I made a few posts on there and the nazi lonnie didnt agree with my thoughts so he didnt allow the post yet bashed me for it without allowing anyone to see what I posted. His theory of electronics is not always 100%. Not that I admit that I am 100% but allow me the chance to give my view! Not him its his view only and when you push it he calls the "forummaster" and gets you banned. If thats the way they want to run it so be it there are plenty of other online shops to buy from.

Theynever even let me jion there. I don't think what I said in my profile for approval.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.