• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Ouch !!!

225- hell you can buy them new for that and they dont have broken mic hangers either !:LOL:

Actually it's the old orange display version so you can't get that new. I know the RFX mod is like 100 bucks on that radio but still no way.

IMO* that radio is ******, i would not buy it for even $100
that auction says: airi b3 tizek all over it!
hint, look at the terrible photos lets see the inside.

For $75.00 more you can get the new version with green on black display and it will do 10, 11, and 12 meters!!! :LOL:

Wow...6 broken radios for only $500??? I'd be on that like a hobo on a hotdog!! If I were stupid that is...:p

Oh hell na that's a deal ! lololol
I wonder who this crackheads is selln dis junk on eBay

Sent from my Droid X .602GB Root, Tapatalk.

$225 for a new RCI 2950......That was my laugh for the day. Post up where you can get one for that price.
well let me rephrase that i can get them for 130.00 apiece whole sale and sell them at 225 all day , if your paying more ya got fucked , now the 2970's a different story !

besides a 2950 with a rfx 75 kit is only worth what someone is willing to pay, i personaly wouldnt give more than 150 max concidering i can get them new at wholsale

derailment of topic

i wish to have my account here banned and deleted . no real reason other than that is what i wish , your all pretty much decent and knowledgeble gents , but i no longer wish to be associated with this forum and want to be banned permanently and deleted ! sincerly yours 5150

i wish to have my account here banned and deleted . no real reason other than that is what i wish , your all pretty much decent and knowledgeble gents , but i no longer wish to be associated with this forum and want to be banned permanently and deleted ! sincerly yours 5150

Before your banned....

Will you sell me a new Ranger 2950DX for $225.00?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.