• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

p o t adjustment for yeasu ft757gxII

Its .2 too low in freq. to be of freq on say 27.385 I have to set my yeasu at 27.384.8. A guy was telling me how to use the world clock to get it right on freq using the tones on the beep it gives out using 20.000. the adjustment is usually marked pot for potemimeter or somthing close to that. He said on his yeasu the adjustment was under a rubber plug on the side of his yeasu. It is usually marked pot and I have saw this on radios before.

Its .2 too low in freq. to be of freq on say 27.385 I have to set my yeasu at 27.384.8. A guy was telling me how to use the world clock to get it right on freq using the tones on the beep it gives out using 20.000. the adjustment is usually marked pot for potemimeter or somthing close to that. He said on his yeasu the adjustment was under a rubber plug on the side of his yeasu. It is usually marked pot and I have saw this on radios before.

Are you using the 757gxII on 11m? I have one but never use it there.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.