• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Package deal for a good working HF Tranciever

kd6rhr

Mar 26, 2008
OK here is what I have an near museum clean Tempo One hf radio with 38 extra tubes all check good on tube tester 5 of them are extra PA tubes 6js6c also all tubes in the radio are 100% as well. But, there is a carrier insertion problem when attempting to tune the radio. It has one of the hottest receivers sides of any radio I have ever had it is great on receive!!! Power suppl looks like new and speaker sounds great.comees with turner hand mic and a D-104 Tug8 stand original manual and original box for the radio only. Also has a homebrew frequency readout but I am not sure how it works? No instructions for it. Also I have a good working HTX-100 and 100 watt mobile amp both working 100% and look fine! Also have a very clean Cobra 135 23 channel base with extras modified very good up to 27.705 no lowers. With stock hand mic. Works good with the 100 amp too!! I am looking to trade this package for a good working HF radio of any kind as long as it works 10 meters to 80 meters on SSB. Get ahold of me and I may even have some otheer items to add.
Thanks 73 Steven kd6rhr at yahoo dot com

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.