• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Palomar 310M amplifier

allrpm

Dec 29, 2008
The advertised Frequency range for this amp is 26Mhz to 54Mhz. The amp works fine on 10m, I want to use it on 6m. I have general info and schematic found on the internet, but no information in regards to what mod. needs to be done for use on 6 meter . Any help would be greatly appreciated !! Thanks !!

The advertised Frequency range for this amp is 26Mhz to 54Mhz. The amp works fine on 10m, I want to use it on 6m. I have general info and schematic found on the internet, but no information in regards to what mod. needs to be done for use on 6 meter . Any help would be greatly appreciated !! Thanks !!

Spread the coil that is coupling the driver tube to the final, you will know it is correct when you can see a peak when you tune the 50 pf cap.

Follow the same procedure for the final output coil, when the plate tune gang peaks at halh mesh, you have it right.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.