• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Part 95 Rewrite

It is An excellent Idea
And when the Forum was created a section that deals with FCC activity was placed here because Tim and the rest of Us thought it was a good Idea to have a section that highlighted proposed rule changes and things that effect any radio hobby .

FCC & ARRL Activity.
News, info and publications that effect the radio hobby.
It is here on the forum
FCC & ARRL Activity

Two Years ago, one of Our members, Dudmuck Posted This thread
Proposed part 95 rule changes
Found Here
http://www.worldwidedx.com/fcc-arrl-activity/61921-proposed-part-95-rule-changes.html

I read that thread, and thought it was an Important Issue that need to be Addressed.

So I started This thread
If you use FRS/GMRS/CB, this effects YOU
Found Here

http://www.worldwidedx.com/general-cb-services-discussion/61924-if-you-use-frs-gmrs-cb-effects-you.html
If you read the comments in both of those threads, you will see how it was responded to.
That section is there for everyone to use...open to all members of the forum.
It seems that the Majority of the Activity there was from 1 person that wanted to post enforcement actions.

HOWEVER it is open to be posted in by ALL who would like to bring to the Attention of the radio user's ANYTHING that would be of concern to any service that is related to the FCC or The ARRL.
Ham, CB, MURS, GMRS, FRS, anything.
I have to be Honest.
After, Dudmuck, made the first Post, and Then I made a Second post to draw additional attention to the subject...the response that it earned from the members was rather disappointing In my view.

Anyway, The Section is there, and I encourage you or any other member to use it in any way that you feel helps any radio hobby.

If you, or ANY member has something related to proposed rule changes, ..please post it.
Any member is also free to contact me using the PM feature here on the Forum, and if you have something that is related to this section that should be stuck to the top of that section because it is an important issue great....

Jeff

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.