• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Parts list for President Lincoln???

Onelasttime

Aug 3, 2011
I am trying to identify the bipolar transistors now just the MRF 455 final. The problem is that None of them are bad so I do not want to pull them for no reason just to read the part number. Mine was built in 1998 according to the circuit boards and it came with the MRF 455 from the factory. Since I am pre-orderingparts I do not need so I can make a repair down the road I want to get it right.

It appears when I look at modificaiton pages that they used more then one part from lot to lot for the pre-driver and driver. I also did not see the typical power regulator bolted to the chasis. Do you know what the part number is for that? Since the radio has made it 12 years with stock parts she should be good for a long time to come but just in case I want to be prepared.

Considered recaping the entire board as a preemptive maintenance sort of thing.

This radio was second fiddle to my RCI back in the day but it is still a kick but radio. The only thing I never cared for was how yu could not use the VFO fo continious coverage in CB node. You had o scrool through bands to get where you wanted to be. Did not like the weak auudio on AM...I mostly talk on SSB but still would have been nice to have good AM audio.

The size is almost perfect.and I hate the acc pin on the back hate that!!! I had John Mahony do this radio for me andin 12 years it is still going strong. It will do 65 watts on SSB but I would not do that long she get'hot and the swing on am is insane at the bottom it would do 1.5 watts swing to 12, move it to 12 O Clock and it was morelike a 23 watts dead key and 34 watt dead key

I am sure all of us that own one would like something a little better then the D104M6B on it To bad no used or made a very vverv goo commerical compressor and stick it in a power mic, People by noise toys they would pay for that too I think

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.