• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

PDL-2

airplane1

W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member
Apr 15, 2005
Lebanon county PA
Have a PDL-2 to sell. I will never get it up and it is sitting in the garage half put together. I have it for about 9 or more years now. It was purchased used but the person only had it up on the tower about 2 years and even though it was in very nice condition I changed out every piece of hardware to stainless and painted the fiber glass spreaders with white paint. All outer aluminum spreaders are new original avanti replacements and the plastic hubs are like new + I have a extra set of metal hubs too. I do not have the 14 ga wire but it is easy to get. It is the older model av-120 and can be turned into the av-122 model with the install of the metal hub that is included with the plastic hub on the directors end of the boom.

This is in great condition, not new in box but close. I would prefer for it to be picked but I might be talked into shipping it.

I want $200 firm.

Any one interested pm me for pics.

Thanks,
AP

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.