• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

PDL II for sale

There used to be a forum feature that displayed your feedback. Bunch of us was getting some pretty good numbers. When the page switched over, all the member feedback were lost. Wish we could get that back.

Reactions: Sonar
Thanks. My eBay ID I.D. is spooter12. Can check my seller feedback there. I just recently, started selling odds 'n ends. Good luck so far. Let me root around and see if I can find something to sell you. lol
Lol. I'm not buying at the moment, but then again...

I won't ever pay with F&F to someone I don't know & will gladly pay the PayPal fees so they don't lose a cut of the sale.I was a Law Enforcement Officer for 30 years & I know better.

SIX-SHOOTER
I've no worries about getting ripped off, as I've never done business outside of eBay, and always use PayPal. I had a single eBay/PayPal issue once in all my eBay/PayPal business, and was promptly refunded my $275 purchase price, and $20 shipping cost. If I were ever to make a purchase here (on wwdx) it would only be with a well known member who everyone knows is 100% trusted. I think most of us know who can be trusted with 100% certainty. I'm not concerned about the ones who can't be trusted, or are questionable because I'd never even consider doing business with them.
I am curious about F&F. Can you give me a synopsis of what F&F is, and how it works? Why would someone request F&F? Besides saving a few dollars what's the advantage to the buyer, and or seller paying, or getting paid using F&F? Thanks. 73

Reactions: Tallman
I have bought several items from members of this site and really did not have any problems with them. The only issue was with an oscilloscope Volts/Centimeter switch was messed up. I bought it for parts any way and did not give the seller any grief.

I WILL NOT buy anything from a new member with only one posting and that is for the pitch of the item for sale.

Certain members who are in good standing I would buy from with no questions or worries.

There used to be a forum feature that displayed your feedback. Bunch of us was getting some pretty good numbers. When the page switched over, all the member feedback were lost. Wish we could get that back.
I don't need 2 C no stinking feedback! Make sure you use a Mexican accent when you read my reply aloud.

Reactions: undertaker
I've no worries about getting ripped off, as I've never done business outside of eBay, and always use PayPal.

I am curious about F&F. Can you give me a synopsis of what F&F is, and how it works? Why would someone request F&F? Besides saving a few dollars what's the advantage to the buyer, and or seller paying, or getting paid using F&F? Thanks. 73

An example of a F&F transaction: Me sending money to my Son. It doesn't cost either one of us (to send or receive). Once the money is sent there are no "backsie's", so if I were to change my mind, or, if I had sent someone a payment via F&F for a service or product, II could not go back to Paypal and say "Yo - I just got ripped off, help me out Paypal" (which is fine for me when I send my Son some $$$)

An example of a F&F transaction: Me sending money to my Son. It doesn't cost either one of us (to send or receive). Once the money is sent there are no "backsie's", so if I were to change my mind, or, if I had sent someone a payment via F&F for a service or product, II could not go back to Paypal and say "Yo - I just got ripped off, help me out Paypal" (which is fine for me when I send my Son some $$$)

There is a Fee if the transaction is from a Credit Card or Debit Card.Not a few if drawn from a Bank Account or PayPal Credit Balance.

SIX-SHOOTER

Margarita Luna. A great character actor who's work is unfortunately mostly overlooked. He was excellent in The treasure of the Sierra Madre. He played that same type of character in many filcks. I'm not sure where "we don't need no stinking badges" sits in AFI's greatest movie quotes, but IMO it should be in the top 50. Thanks for sharing that. I think I'm going to order the movie on demand after I get a tooth pulled tomorrow. I haven't seen that flick in over a year and it's one of Bogart's best.

Reactions: Woody-202
Thanks for the explanation of a F&F payment request. I do on occasion send money to family for birthdays, holidays ect ect. I will use F&F when I send money to family and friends. If I could save a few bucks good deal. I'd never ask someone to send me money F&F and I'd never pay that way. Thanks again. 73

Sorry about mentioning the wrong actor. It Alfonso Bedoys. I'm glad I made the mistake. For some reason I can't edit it. I reported it and asked why I couldn't edit? I've already Benn able to edit a reply. My bad. Margarita Luna was in The treasure of the Sierra Madre but obviously isn't Alfonso Boyds.

Sorry about mentioning the wrong actor. It Alfonso Bedoys. I'm glad I made the mistake. For some reason I can't edit it. I reported it and asked why I couldn't edit? I've already Benn able to edit a reply. My bad. Margarita Luna was in The treasure of the Sierra Madre but obviously isn't Alfonso Boyds.

Editing in this section is time limited. This is to prevent someone from posting dishonest info and then editing that info after something is sold.

Reactions: S&W357

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated