• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Pearce Simpson Bearcat 23B cord pinout.

If you can take a picture of the back of the radio I might be able to help you out. If I am not mistaken Sears had a road talker base/mobile radio that was dual powered that might have been designed by Pierce/Simpson.
If it has a six pin plug on the back I think I can help you. Also there is a company I know of that makes replacement cords these connectors too.

Tallman

Send me your email address and I'll send you the phone number and website to get what you need.

AC-PSBC23 Pearce Simpson Bearcat 23 & Bearcat 23B 8-pin CB Radio AC power cord $13.89

Last edited:
it is in the Sams cb 32 book.I can not find my book on it. I owned one of these radios in the early 70's. I put extra channels in it to get about all of the 40 channels. my buddy still has it . Kens electronics shows to have them on their site. not sure if it is the same pinout as the ones they have. some radios used the same cord but a different pin out. the radio came with 2 plugs. a 12 volt and a 120 volt cord. you should be able to find a sams book on ebay.

I bought the 23B when they 1st came out. it works good still. the one I bought came with the base desk mic. I added the extra crystal bank to get most of the 40 channels. my buddy still has it and it works just fine one of the loudest bases in its time. it dead keys about 3 watts and will swing just over 10 watts with the stock final that is still good. hate that I gave it to him in about 2006. wish I still had it at times. just like a radio with SSB on it now days. mainly the old washington 858 PLL units. I have 3 of them I refurbished a couple years ago.

Oh trust me, mine is plenty loud!!! Very surprising for as old as it is.. No limiters cut or removed in fact i don't think it even has one. yes even the clock works and keeps time.. Just a cool old retro base! :)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.