• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Phil501-Sparks,Navada

Hey Larry, sorry for late reply.......Had some trouble getting my DSL going........Nice to catch you aswell........My bud Stu CDX-288 gave me a hand and we slapped up I-max 2000 up on chimney......The day I talked to you, was the first day it was up......You sounded good on your base and mobile as always.......hehe.....Hope do it again real soon.....73's for now

Nevada DX

Hi Phil;
I yell for Stu anytime I get dx anywhere near there; guess I'll start yelling for you as well!
Apparently, it takes a very certain type of short stuff for me to get there from here; I don't think I have succeeded in talking to Nevada more than twice in the past 5 years.

Hello there Station 716, I just talked to 357 in Oregon just yesterday......Skips been running short off and on for a while now........Usually when it's in, it's Southern Cal, Oregon, Washington, Arizona......But it's real spuratic.......I'll be listening for ya.......I'm usually sandbaggin' on 385.........73's :D

Hey Larry, boy oh boy........As soon as you swung the house around you were slammin' my RX......Holdin' a nice strong 10 over signal with no signal fade.........Sounding good. Top shelf audio coming out of the Ranger 2950.........Hopefully my little 148gtl was sounding good on your RX........Nice to talk to ya again.......73's for now

Excellent signal up here Phil, S9+! Sure can't be calling you a "mudduck" anymore.

You were even over the top of Rick (784) at the 8600' elevation....so it sounds like you have your station in "tip top" condition once again.

Once again ole friend - take care!

Larry

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.