• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Philippine built Cobra 148GTL ?..

Oatmeal

Mar 22, 2009
West Virginia..
Looking for some advice on this radio, still haven't had any luck finding what frequencies is in this radio, no radio shops close to me, I have noticed it also has a few other things going on with it, and would like to have a few things done to it as well......so, who would you all recommend me getting to work on it ?....

Been away from the cb world for awhile, and thinking about getting me another station set up here, thanks in advance...

I own a couple of them & if they had any channels other than the original 40 it came with it would not belong to me now.I have less than Zero use for any CB radio with any extra channels.It is a very good radio & I like them stock or with no more than a Peak & Tune & that is it.Anything more than that & it won't belong to me very long & that includes unlocking the clarifier as well.I don't see any need for mods & if I want extra channels I can find plenty of them on the Amateur Bands where I will never use most of the ones I can use Legally.

SIX-SHOOTER

Reactions: kaos513 and RT431

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.