• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Picture of 88HL needed

YODAfromMN

Aug 28, 2005
Minnesota
Can anyone snap a picture of their Galaxy 88HL inside the cover. I'm looking to where a ground lead from the board goes (component side). The picture I need is in the front right corner, microphone plug area of the mainboard. There's a red wire coming off the board that's been cut. All I know is that it's a red ground wire going to nowhere. Let me know if anyone can help. My email is buyerdude666@yahoo.com, thanks!

Did you get your info yet? Let me know. I have an 88. I don't know how to do the picture stuff but my daughter could help me with that.

Update. Well I think I have everything all figured out. What I was trying to do is use EPT0SSB50f wiring into a EPT0SS50B chassis. The only thing that I'm hung up on is the actual yellow wire coming off the original echo board into the chassis by R178. If anyone has an original echo board they'd like to part with from a dead radio, let me know. I think this would be the easier route to go for me. Thanks for all the help from the people here on the forum.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.