• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Pistol Grip/Tactical Defense Light, Laser & Strobe

crkfngr

Sep 17, 2008
Used 2 times bought for my Draco pistol. Found out it is illegal to use on pistol. The item is like new. The batteries have been hardly used except to show it to friends. It is one cool grip with lots of functions.
140 dollars shipped, goggle it and you will see it sells for a lot more. I ship only in continental USA. Not responsible for damage during shipping. Add 3 percent for paypal. which would make it about 5 dollars more. Pm me for more information.

The SIG SAUER STOPLITE(TM) is designed to operate as a standalone flashlight as well as attach to an accessory rail or double as a rifle vertical grip. It features a strobe function which acts as a personal defense tool by disorienting the assailant. The light also features a fixed red laser aiming module and a built-in power receptacle. The power receptacle can drive a variety of optional interchangeable digital accessories. The STL-300J STOPLITE uses four CR123 batteries (Included) and features a 700 lumen LED with a four(4) position switch (Momentary, Steady, Off and Strobe).

FEATURES:
•700 Lumen* LED light.
•3 function modes – steady light, strobe light, laser (with light or independent).
•Steady on/off & momentary on/off operation.
•Quick release rail attachment.
•(4) CR123 Lithium batteries.
•Approximate lumen.

Attachments

• 100_0990rz.JPG
    100_0990rz.JPG
    238.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 100_0991rz.JPG
    100_0991rz.JPG
    271.9 KB · Views: 2

dxChat
Help Users