• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Plastic safe cleaner?

That looks like something you work on power lines with. Maybe i should leave it to the pro's . I wacthed Dad do this and he had some type of meter he would use sometime as well. It was most likely something like you posted. I know he always said keep your finger's out of there or it will knock you on your As-. This is not my idea of a real good time. :laugh:

Oh, make no mistake about it.
Those voltages are lethal.

Static%20Discharge%20Stick.jpg

A safety stick.

That looks lethal, sort of thing a priest with a penchant for children would be in his element with.

YEP For some reason that just dont sound like a lot of fun :eek: Hey Robb did you see the two photo's of that Big Daddy Antenna my wife added to my post ' its a BEAST of an antenna that for sure. I was not sure if is should have started a new post for the pic's or just add them to the Big Daddy post. Anyway we just put them on the old post. Thanks for all your help and everyone else that posted and kept me from frying myself :D Thanks God Bless.

Ballistol dilluted 10:1 with distilled water. It works well and won't harm anything except dirt, and is non-toxic. It can be used full strength to clean contacts, coax connectors, etc. If you cut yourself, it can be used on a bandage as an antiseptic. Best stuff I've ever used!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.