• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

PLEASE HELP! need advice about mobile issue

That's weird I have a 4 pill in my dodge pickup (99' 2500) and have no RF issues at all and I'm running a wilson 1k mag mount..... In fact I know at least 20 people running 4 pill or larger setups in all kinds of different dodge models with no problems.

LC what year is your car again? a 98 huh. Wow I know about cars but i have never had problems with my linear in my passat when i ran it. and its an 04. i had the wilson mag mount too and it was my magnaforce 2x2290 and it was fine. I think i am going to try to find a 89-91 burb and set it up after im done with college. too bad gas is so expensive.
73's
BR wit the wave

yeah bigred, im going to sell the car and get a van or a pickup or something.
tired of driving a car so low to the ground anyway.LOL

i actually restored a 1977 ford F250 4x4 about 5 or 6 years ago, but i had to sell it because even though it was a brand new engine, and i rejetted the carb and everything, it still only got 14mpg. and thats when i was able to stay off the gas. (not very often.LOL)
that thing had room in the engine compartment for two more alternators and probably three more batteries!

i hated to give it up.

anyway, looking at an astro van, 2000-2005 or so, lots of metal, decent gas milage.
take it easy,
LC

mudducks like getting a keydown vehicle and a nice work truck at the same time in one package!!! take care lc. oh btw i tried the biasing on my 139xlr today. im having issues looks like im going to need some parts. ill post details in that thread later.
check the post in a bit
73's
BR Motorcar gone

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.