• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude111

An Awesome Dude
Aug 3, 2009
When i login my account says I have 3 notices but i cant find them anywhere to delete them and this is a pain to have to keep asking staff to delete the notices from my account......

COULD A STAFF MEMBER PLEASE REMOVE THE 3 LIKE NOTICES FROM MY ACCOUNT AND THEN DISABLE ANYONE FROM "LIKING" MY MESSAGES AGAIN?? (If you change my level you can do this (On survivalistboards.com for example they often change ppl levels so no one can thank them,etc (If the member has been bad,etc)))

I dont think its a good idea for you to have it set SO THE USER CANNOT DISABLE GETTING ALERTS FOR THINGS!! (Especially when they cant clear it)

Thank you

Reactions: 4 people

sorry bud, i couldnt resist pressing like

all you have to do is view the liked messages , you dont delete anything
you should have a notice below your user name at the top right of your screen, click it to see the list and then view the likes.
or i guess you could view your profile and click on "likes received" on the right side of the screen

Reactions: 1 person
Thank you buddy i just went and saw 6 likes (1 from last year) but i cant clear them.....

And what a pain to have to actually VIEW THEM if you want to clear "Your notifications" off!!!

They should really change that,its a newsense!!

Thank you buddy :)

Reactions: 2 people
Yes it is but you shouldnt be bothered by stupid NOTICES for nothing!!! (On www.survivalistboards.com?styleid=1 im not notified when someone THANKS me (And im glad i am not))

Just please think about this Staff,why bother notifying about someone liking it? (Its un-needed and a pain just to get rid of the notices)

It is a Forum wide feature, not an individual setting.
It is a feature used by many of the members without a problem, It is really not that big of a deal.
QROdx Gave you the best way to deal with it, relatively quick with a few clicks.
Captain Kilo IS Staff here.

not much else to say.....

ASW

No problem bringing it up but please just accept the answers given. It is not an individual thing. It also is NOT a big deal nor a nuisance that should upset anybody. You have 9 likes, several of which were done since posting this question. I have 689 of them. I simply click to see what it was that someone liked simply because I want to see if they have commented after liking my post. I just can't see how someone can be so perturbed by having to waste a few seconds of time clicking a mouse to clear a notification. How about entering a line in your signature that says something like: PLEASE DO NOT "LIKE" ANY OF MY POSTS. I DETEST THEM AND CONSIDER IT A COMPLETE WASTE OF MY TIME AND EFFORT TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH THEM AS I COULD NOT POSSIBLY CARE LESS WHAT SOMEONE THINKS OF THEM." That will either cure your problem or open a whole new can of worms and you will get bombed with new likes. As with everything in life, you pay your money and take your chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated