• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Please pray for my wife

Wally, I have renal problems too. It is no fun if symptomatic. A lack of energy and back pain is worse in my case. Watch your diet very carefully.

God Bless your family. You all are in my prayers.
Yes, we need to change our diet. I told her I'll eat whatever your supposed to eat I'm supposed to watch what I eat anyway or my A1C tries to creep up there a little bit.

Type 1 or 2 Wally?
Honestly I don't really know, I'm more of a pre diabetic I guess. I have a family history of diabetes ( grandmother & Dad ) my A1C was slightly high so they started me on Metformin about 6 years ago. I still eat pretty much anything I want, I just try to keep it in moderation. So far everything has been under control, hopefully it stays that way.

I do hope she comes through ok. The wife and I are just getting through issues she has been having. She nearly lost her entire stomach. Could not keep food down at all and nearly starved to death a couple of times. It was a very rough times this past 6 months. She is stable now finally and can eat but has to do so many times a day in small portions. I wish the best for the two of you.

I do hope she comes through ok. The wife and I are just getting through issues she has been having. She nearly lost her entire stomach. Could not keep food down at all and nearly starved to death a couple of times. It was a very rough times this past 6 months. She is stable now finally and can eat but has to do so many times a day in small portions. I wish the best for the two of you.
Praying for both of you also.

My wife has been feeling a little more run down than usual and has had shoulder problems for quite awhile, along problems with her hands and arms. She's been a licensed Barber for over 35 years. While I was at work she found out she has stage 3b renal failure, prayers would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all.
Hey wally can we have an update?

Reactions: G-Golly Wally

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.