• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Politics/Opinion section?

Should there be a separate Politics/opinion section?

• Total voters

OK, you can make as many sections as you like. General should be it as far as non-radio related, IMHO.

After all, there are specific sections for every other radio topic. Just stick to making your specific radio sections and leave the general section go to waste (so to speak)...but maybe split off the forum announcements someplace else.

Again, IMHO, you either run a radio forum or a mixed bag.

ya its gotten to the point were sometimes there is 2 and 3 a day. its anoucement and general radio discussion. not paranoid the shadow government is out to get you thread.

LMAO

and ya its has come to were i almost dont hit the general thread cause thats about all it is. maybe join the FCC and paranoid government post thread would be good.

At least in the FCC section we discuss things that pertain to radio, it does get out of hand at times with the constant post of uncle Charley is goin to get you! But this Alex Jones junk all the time has not a thing to do with radios or the hobby! What gets me is these guys post this junk then think no one sould say anything about it, like it is some kind of god given facts, I am sure if someone started copy and pasting everything that Rush Limbaugh wrote on the forum or everything Bush said how well would that go over? I don't want to see that junk either, posting a link to their site is all well and fine but all this copy, paste junk then fight over it when someone calls the non facts out is a bunch of Bovine Fertilizer

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.