• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Post count..

AMPOWER

BANNED
Mar 30, 2005
Illinois
What comes after "jedi thread master" ???
Just wondering...

Another thing about the post counts...
All the posts that i have made...
changes the rest of the post counts that i have made....
to the same # of posts...
And i see that does the same for everyone else on the forum...
Is that normal??

AM POWER

Post count ? Interesting concept here ......Hmmmm Slim Jim ? Who the heck is that ? (-: What if there was no post count at all ? Seriously ....No post count at all ? Just posts. Hmmmm ? Maybe there just might be a lot less frivolous ones posted ? It's very obvious to me ,that for some, it would seem that they just might be into to there own post counts ? ...but then again , BFD and So What !! ? and who really gives a ratts a$$ ? Unlike 1 Stop , (where I saw a lot of posts ,or so it would seem as if a few would just post to post and often make no sence at all there after) .....but over there they have a "Top Ten" post count for there members which in many ways can make it a game in somes minds. But that doesn't mean all of them are looking at it this way. I know who ole Slim Jim is ......BFD !! that's the dudes thing and most can read between the lines all the same. Wah Wah Wah . If folks cared more about themselves rather then others and what they do, it might be a better place all the way around. But I will say this much )))))))))THANK YOU MOLE !! ((((((( for not having a "TOP TEN" members post list !!! I think it truly saves in a lot of unnessasary bull poop !!

AMPOWER said:
All the posts that i have made...
changes the rest of the post counts that i have made....
to the same # of posts...
Is that normal??
AM POWER

After 3500+ posts, your just now catching that? It's the same way on every forum I've seen.

post count doesnt always mean anything...trust me....

some people just "FREE POST" whenever they can to run there post count up,like they get reputation power....oh well

also,obviously being this forum and its members were relocated so to speak,the post count will never be the same anyways....

have a good 1!!!!!1

I've been branded ,shamed and left out in the cold to fin for myself. My sword has been shattered. (-:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.