• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Posting Tracker within a Thread

RADIOOMAN

Jun 1, 2012
Indiana, North East, EN71
Just wondering if there is a way to indicate my posting numbers within each thread?
I am wondering if the shaded area between the thread title and the number of pages in the thread that contains the number of likes could also indicate the posting numbers for each user.
For example: If there is a thread that has several pages and I have posted numerous times in that thread; Is there a way to indicate somewhere in that shaded area the specific posting numbers for my posts?
I know this information is available eslewhere at worldwidedx.com but it is not as handy as I believe it could be.

I'm not sure that there is a way to make indicate how many posts you have within a thread. I'll poke around and find our if there is something I haven't found, but my initial reaction is that the feature doesn't exist.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated