• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Power requirements for 4 pill Dave Made

IMO no you'd need a bit more overhead. An amp like that could draw nearly 35A as a matter of course..

Eagle 1911, You were right. It takes some amps to run that unit. I may as well offer somebody a super whamadine deal on it. I don't want to run it mobile and I don't want to put out the money for a bigger power supply. Thanks for your help.

M400

M400 IS A 1 DRIVEN 4 SO THATS 5 . MY 50AMP ASTRON WORKS GREAT WITH MY M400. BUT I DO LOVE MY PLUG IN ELKINS , THEM GREY BOXES MADE RIGHT DOWN THE ROAD FROM ME SO I GUESS THATS WHY I HAVE 7 OF THEM AND LOOKING FOR MORE LOL:D

Either of those Davemades can draw upwards of 80-100 amps max depending on how you drive them. A 70 amp supply would be minimum and that would be watching how hard you drive it.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.