• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

power supplies chained together

TonyV225

W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member
Apr 18, 2005
Wisconsin
when this configuration is used do they have to be the same amperage?? Or can they be linked aslong as there voltage is set the same big connected to smaller or vise versa

hey what if I plug straight into the ac outlet Im sure to get plenty of juice >>>> Well maybe in my shorts after that manover LMAO kidding well Ill have to sit and get along with this setup unti I win the lottery :roll:

I am confused by your question? I ran 2 Astron RS70M power supplies together which provides 140 amp surge

In fact the supply has had directions to connect 2 together to increase amperage and it even has the connector on the back when hooking 2 of them together

Hamer I was was asking for example is if I could hook my 52 amper to my 80 amper as long as the voltage was the same??

hahaha....funny :naughty

I was was asking for example is if I could hook my 52 amper to my 80 amper as long as the voltage was the same??

You can, but don't try to run anything that takes more draw than 100 amps.

N o what I meant by chaing was making it so nobody could walk of woith them or steal them. I would chain them to a rack system next to thre bench. What about a car alrm setup on them that may work. HMMMM Hey mole I got a project for ya!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!! :p

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.