• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

power supply

Status
Not open for further replies.

High Power 12 Volt Power Supplies With Adjustable Voltage

36 amp supplies $65 to your door..I have had one for over a year...works great..no noise in the receive across all bands....runs a 2970n2 no problem, ran a radio and amp no problem ....36 continuous , 40-42 surge i believe...read the reviews at cbradiomagazine..cant beat the price+2yr warranty

I run the 36 amp unit and LOVE it. Price is great, and it doesn't seem to cause any interference or hum. I too have ran a 2970n2 on it.

They also have a 100 amp unit. It's made by the same China-company, I think it's around $125 and available on Ebay.

you need a seperate power supply to run each piece of equipment

I run the 36 amp unit and LOVE it. Price is great, and it doesn't seem to cause any interference or hum. I too have ran a 2970n2 on it.

They also have a 100 amp unit. It's made by the same China-company, I think it's around $125 and available on Ebay.

Been trying to find that Mega Watt 100 amp unit...no luck yet.

If anyone has any leads on a high-amp lo-buck power supply (??) please PM me or post up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.