• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

president antennas

my look upon this is that the president antenna line is just rebranding of many current and past antennas,,, probably china made,,, president when it was a american company rebranded some antennas back then,,,president has european connections now,,, that is why they petitioned the fcc about getting fm in america on 11 meters,,, also that is why you see the president cb radio line that either says usa or fcc in the name,,,,but people will still buy the 10 meter imports with am/ssb/fm and higher powered "cb"s

my look upon this is that the president antenna line is just rebranding of many current and past antennas,,, probably china made,,, president when it was a american company rebranded some antennas back then,,,president has european connections now,,, that is why they petitioned the fcc about getting fm in america on 11 meters,,, also that is why you see the president cb radio line that either says usa or fcc in the name,,,,but people will still buy the 10 meter imports with am/ssb/fm and higher powered "cb"s

I bought a president Maryland antenna, it says made in Spain on the packaging. Im not 100% sure, but I think all of the President mobile antennas are at least made in Europe, which is better than China. Once I get it installed I will give a little update.

I have a President New York. It’s very unique and IMO it's perfect as a loner antenna for someone taking a long trip or communicating within a convoy. I particularly like the mini coax that lets one forget about having a pinching problem in the door jamb.

As before, quite a few posts. Search by name & post.

I’ve a PRESIDENT Texas that hasn’t yet seen much use. But it’s a length easier to have on my pickup roof than a 102” (with which it will share duty).

Others have same model.
isnt the texas the 7 foot model???? if so the connector on it looked like a so239 type.let me know..and excited to hear how it works for ya

Reactions: Slowmover
I have a President New York. It’s very unique and IMO it's perfect as a loner antenna for someone taking a long trip or communicating within a convoy. I particularly like the mini coax that lets one forget about having a pinching problem in the door jamb.

I have one of those as well...

it works OK... don't expect to shoot DX

Reactions: Robb and Slowmover

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated