• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

President HR 2510 And Texas Star DX 400

AK321

Oct 31, 2014
Murray KY.
Got a real nice HR 2510 26-30 Mhz for sale. This unit is not chipswitched. Would like to get $200+shipping OBO. Comes with stock mic and a D-104M6B. The Texas Star DX 400 is for sale also. Would like to get $200 OBO for the amp. Take it all for $425 shipped.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 90
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 93
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 87
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 83

The Astatic D-104 is included with the sale if you take all of it for $450 shipped. Microphone was bought about 10 years ago.

Not really sure. It's all boxed up and ready to ship so I'm not going to unpack it to see. I have had them with Motorola transistors, and some with Toshibas. Never could tell the difference, and never had a problem with any of them.

$325 shipped is the lowest I'll go with this without the D104. If it doesn't sell by the weekend, it will go back in a box and return to the closet.

Reactions: crkfngr
^^^Gee...another time waster.... :p Let me know when one of you might have cash in hand instead of having to wait on your tax refund or your left over allowance after your mom pays the rent, or whatever excuse happens to be convenient to obscure the fact that you have no money :)

My Uncle might kick the bucket in 4-5 years and I stand to inherit 4-$500 so if you can wait............
Put those items on Ebay and they would probably sell for obscene money. Bidders see "Texas Star" and their common sense is disabled.

Well, since the thing (HR 2510) looks almost new, I'll most likely just hang on to it, and use it for 10 meter. I'm going for my General and possibly Amateur Extra exam next week .:)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.