• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

President JFK II A+ info needed

newoldguy

May 31, 2019
Hey everyone thanks for looking I just bought a JFK II A+ I found 2 different versions on how to do the channel mod im guessing the cut the wire and move the jumper is the correct one ?? has anyone done the mod to one of these ? I should have the radio by the end of the week im hoping . Also does anyone know the modulation adjustment or the power level adjust ? I googled like crazy and coming up with nothing Thanks for any info or help
Tim

the one i am buying has a huge heatsink along the back i will try to find some pics of it , ok just checked and no pictures of the back but there definately will be a heatsink if there isn't one

None of the photos of the back of the radio I could find showed a heat sink, which really surprised me. President has been using them on all their dual final radios for quite a while.

Hope you enjoy your new toy

Last edited:
Reactions: newoldguy

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated