• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

President Lincoln II + (V4) 10,11,12 meter mobile radio

TimmyTheTorch

Dec 11, 2022
Northeast Wisconsin
This President Lincoln II+ is version 4 (which is the latest version) and has AM/FM/CW/SSB. It is nearly new since I only purchased it about one month ago from ScottsRadios.com. I think many folks on here are familiar with him and his quality work. It has only been used several times on my bench while I was comparing several different radios. I have about $385 invested in this new radio including the original purchase price plus the extra work done by Scotts bringing this radio up to its full but finals-safe and clean potential.

The radio was thoroughly fussed over by Scotts to extract the best CLEAN performance possible before it was sent to me. The last thing a radio needs is a technical neophyte like me adjusting things under the cover so I leave that to the pros. It is not roasting the finals or blowing out 150 percent modulation. It is just setup to work awesome as a radio with great, clean power (by itself or driving a low-drive amp), clean and strong modulation and dead-on frequency stability and accuracy. Scotts also did the 11 meter mod (CB channels) at the same time so this radio now covers 10 meter, 11 meter and 12 meter. Or from 24.715 to 30.105 mhz including the 27 mhz CB frequencies.

I've had reports on its great sound with the stock mic and have made numerous DX contacts.

I suggest you check out the ScottsRadios channel on YouTube and watch how the tech does the business on this radio. There are two videos on his channel that specifically show him checking and tuning this exact radio before delivering it to me.

For my asking price of $300 I will ship to the CONUS or if the price drops some we'll have to talk about shipping. Who knows, maybe I can work out a local sale! And I know you can buy one from Amazon for $300 right now too but that one does not have 11 meter mod done and has not been gone over by an excellent tech to help you get the best out of your copy of a mass-produced radio.

This radio is listed multiple places but if its still listed here, it's still for sale.

00 - Copy.jpg01 - Copy.jpg

03 - Copy.jpg05 - Copy.jpg06 - Copy.jpg07 - Copy.jpg09 - Copy.jpg10 - Copy.jpg11 - Copy.jpg12 - Copy.jpg

This President Lincoln II+ is version 4 (which is the latest version) and has AM/FM/CW/SSB. It is nearly new since I only purchased it about one month ago from ScottsRadios.com. I think many folks on here are familiar with him and his quality work. It has only been used several times on my bench while I was comparing several different radios. I have about $385 invested in this new radio including the original purchase price plus the extra work done by Scotts bringing this radio up to its full but finals-safe and clean potential.

The radio was thoroughly fussed over by Scotts to extract the best CLEAN performance possible before it was sent to me. The last thing a radio needs is a technical neophyte like me adjusting things under the cover so I leave that to the pros. It is not roasting the finals or blowing out 150 percent modulation. It is just setup to work awesome as a radio with great, clean power (by itself or driving a low-drive amp), clean and strong modulation and dead-on frequency stability and accuracy. Scotts also did the 11 meter mod (CB channels) at the same time so this radio now covers 10 meter, 11 meter and 12 meter. Or from 24.715 to 30.105 mhz including the 27 mhz CB frequencies.

I've had reports on its great sound with the stock mic and have made numerous DX contacts.

I suggest you check out the ScottsRadios channel on YouTube and watch how the tech does the business on this radio. There are two videos on his channel that specifically show him checking and tuning this exact radio before delivering it to me.

For my asking price of $300 I will ship to the CONUS or if the price drops some we'll have to talk about shipping. Who knows, maybe I can work out a local sale! And I know you can buy one from Amazon for $300 right now too but that one does not have 11 meter mod done and has not been gone over by an excellent tech to help you get the best out of your copy of a mass-produced radio.

This radio is listed multiple places but if its still listed here, it's still for sale.

View attachment 62028View attachment 62029

View attachment 62038View attachment 62039View attachment 62040View attachment 62041View attachment 62042View attachment 62043View attachment 62044View attachment 62045

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.