• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

President Lincoln II + Version 3 Service Manual

Another question is there a way to clear the memory of info you accidentally stored in it ? I have a n6 showing on the display and it seems to want to jump into FM mode when I don't want it to. Thanks

In the menu, do a factory reset all/default. Hopefully that works. You will have to go back in after the reset, and redo all of your settings.

Reactions: whiteastro
In the menu, do a factory reset all/default. Hopefully that works. You will have to go back in after the reset, and redo all of your settings.
Thanks not a problem. I didn't have much stored anyway, just the clarifier control. It's a pain learning a new radio especially when you have too many Irons in the Fire. LOL

Well done the reset successfully and it took out the CB band but I got it put back in with success and got my clarifier set up. But what I don't understand is when Walcott Radio set up 11 meter on the radio the display said CB on it but now my display now has the letter A ( Band ) showing on the display when I'm in 11 meter. Just a mystery !

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.