• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

President Lincoln II+ voltages

Aug 31, 2020
I was wondering if there was a voltage chart for this radio? Have one that dead keys 40w, no variable power control and no AM modulation. I went to the series pass transistor (TIP36C) removed it from the circuit and it tests fine. Suspecting Q53 or Q56 smt. I have the service manual but it does not contain any transistor voltages. Is there a voltage chart that applies to this rig? Thanks

Reactions: Enterprise312ok

I was wondering if there was a voltage chart for this radio? Have one that dead keys 40w, no variable power control and no AM modulation. I went to the series pass transistor (TIP36C) removed it from the circuit and it tests fine. Suspecting Q53 or Q56 smt. I have the service manual but it does not contain any transistor voltages. Is there a voltage chart that applies to this rig? Thanks
Bump ^^

Reactions: Enterprise312ok
If you send it to president for repair and they cant fix it they may send you a new one at no charge, I have seen it happen twice. I think they prefer to do that rather than release to many technical details.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.