1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice

PRESIDENT LINCOLN

Discussion in 'CB Radio Gear SwapShop' started by Delta 1, Jun 26, 2018.

1. Delta 1

Delta 1 Well-Known Member

Have a really nice (clean) good working President Lincoln.. on frequency... Will come with original microphone, mounting bracket/knobs and heavy duty power plug... Paypal ... 73 Rick $150 shipped... IMG_20180518_193320784.jpg

PA770 likes this.

2. undertaker

undertaker Undertaker

I used to have one I wish I had never sold it......chipswitch and all..

3. Delta 1

I have 2 of them, just letting go of a few things, they are great on SSB, I had the new Lincoln and and not even close In my own opinion to the original, all the radios they sell today are China made, I'm glad I've held on to some of my old school radios. I use to talk on the AM Side to a undertaker in past years, could that be you ? Talk to a lot of folks in Texas over the last 35 years.. do mostly SSB these days. My # 157 central coast of California.. hope to hear you out there .. Regards Rick

undertaker likes this.
  4. undertaker

undertaker Undertaker

Yes sir all I do is ssb. 529 texas... I also have the new Lincoln still new in box have not tried it yet!

5. Delta 1

When you get a chance to try it out, let me know your thoughts on it... Had a lot of short skip last week, talk to Parker and Patrick in northern California which is not very often... Not much going on lately skip wise..

6. undertaker

undertaker Undertaker

Will do my friend...

7. Delta 1

SOLD.. Thank you Matthew.