• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

President Richard 10 Meter Radio

Riverman

Nov 12, 2013
President Richard.jpg

Missing not being able to talk to the locals on channel 23 each night, having sold my Uniden 980 long ago and not wanting to modify my 590SG, I needed a AM radio.
Settled on this one and really like it.
I won't do a review because I could never do as good a job as the fellow at CB Radio Magazine. Everything he said is right on the money.

https://cbradiomagazine.com/president-richard-am-fm-50-watt-10-meter-export-radio/

View attachment 56659

Missing not being able to talk to the locals on channel 23 each night, having sold my Uniden 980 long ago and not wanting to modify my 590SG, I needed a AM radio.
Settled on this one and really like it.
I won't do a review because I could never do as good a job as the fellow at CB Radio Magazine. Everything he said is right on the money.

https://cbradiomagazine.com/president-richard-am-fm-50-watt-10-meter-export-radio/
Do you ever monitor 19? I pass through there often and could give you a shout from the Richard I run every day, You know from one president to another.

I got to liking the Richard after some slight modifications with help of forum members. It's a no frills kind of radio that just flat out works.

Do you ever monitor 19? I pass through there often and could give you a shout from the Richard I run every day, You know from one president to another.

I got to liking the Richard after some slight modifications with help of forum members. It's a no frills kind of radio that just flat out works.

Am only on the CB in the evenings (CH 23 usually from 5:30 - 7:00 pm with a break for supper). Am on the ham rig in the AM for a while and late afternoon usually. If you are ever through here in the evening, holler on 23. :giggle:

Reactions: Eldorado828
Am only on the CB in the evenings (CH 23 usually from 5:30 - 7:00 pm with a break for supper). Am on the ham rig in the AM for a while and late afternoon usually. If you are ever through here in the evening, holler on 23. :giggle:
I'll remember 23 when I pass through but it's usually during normal businesses hours as later in the day I'm hoping to be amarillo bound. I'm a day cab driver so it's usually 5 +/- am to 7+/- pm which puts me mid day if passing through the falls for whatever reason.

Reactions: Riverman
Guy's ...I am running a bare radio, have either if you adjusted your FM output or bump your modulation? Thinking about it so I don't sound like a turd.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.