• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

President Ronald power levels?

jr26

May 5, 2022
I have a used president Ronald seems to key 10W dead key and swings to a little over 20W on am FM seems to be around 30w . I checked this with a MFJ-872. I would like to check my power level settings in the service menu against factory default anyone know what they are, I understand they maybe slightly deferent from radio to radio. My radio currently has
POWHI- 52
POWMD-115
FMOD-11
AMMOD-180
any help would be appreciated thanks

Those values will vary from radio to radio. That's how they tune for the tolerance in every part in the radio. I know I wrote mine down, and stuck them in the box... will have to dig those out.

Those values will vary from radio to radio. That's how they tune for the tolerance in every part in the radio. I know I wrote mine down, and stuck them in the box... will have to dig those out.
Thanks I would love to compare to what mine are set at I have adjusted AM settings radio sounds good try to check FM deviation with a tinySA I need more preactice

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.