• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

President Washington AM/SSB Base with Redco Digiscan

Status
Not open for further replies.

wcsd106

Nov 19, 2009
I have just finished listing one of my favorite radios from my personal collection: A President Washington AM/SSB Base with a Redco Digi-Scan unit already installed and working.

This radio has been aligned and tested prior to being listed on Ebay. It is in great shape and works 100%...

As with all my radio auctions, I have started this one at $0.99 with NO RESERVE and it will sell to the highest bidder regardless of final price next Monday Evening.

If you have any questions, PM me here or send me a message through Ebay and I'll get it answered for you. I've had a lot of fun with this radio and have considered keeping it, but my plans are to sell some of my radio equipment and pick up another Icom 706MKiiG radio to fit the bill since I've found myself spending more time on 20m than anything else lately.

President Washington Base - No Reserve

Status
Not open for further replies.
dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.